Wednesday, December 8, 2010

As this journey begins..

Over the last decade of my life, I've learned a lot of different things to do with beauty and healing. Knowing is one thing, but experience is truly another. It's amazing how much is yet to be discovered and how much I'm still learning. It's nice to have a foundation of knowledge behind me. Some of the things I learned early on, I've noticed my opinions have changed over the years on somethings. Reality can change your perception from what you first read in a book or be taught by another.

I'm finding as idea's float through my mind to how I would like to build up this blog. I discovered how many things I'm re-learning to do it. I'm also amazing how much research I've been doing so I can put this together with the best of my abilities.

Many of my friends view me to be a very multifaceted person. I really feel this blog will have many things in that will share all aspects of my personality. It will certainly give many the chance to see how many aspects there really are to whole self healing. I hope you'll enjoy this journey as much as I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment