Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introduction

Hi there! My name is Preeti... Most people cant always say my name right so half the time they just call me Pretty. Which quite honestly, I don't really mind.. who wouldn't want to be complimented all the time!!
My life has been dedicated to being an over all artist in all departments. Mind, body, and spirit. I view most things in life from an artistic perspective. I really like pretty things and I love being surrounded by beauty! So far my name suits me quite nicely!!
During the last decade of my life I invested most of my time doing beauty treatments, I had this huge passion to make people pretty. During my years of doing Esthetics/Makeup, etc... I found out how spiritual that journey really was. I discovered many worlds beyond the superficial world of beauty and found how beauty came from within. I got into the healing arts and took up Foot Reflexology. Over the years of having hands on contact with many different people, I learned much about Reiki. I recently pursued my Level 2 Reiki. When one looks good, one feels good!!
The truth is, when were not right on the inside, it really reflects on to the outside. I found it very insightful being around many different people and listening to there intriguing stories and realizing what really goes through a person mind, body and soul. Eventually when your in that persons space and energy, they eventually become comfortable with you an open up and share there personal stories with you. Its been a great learning curve to be exposed to different people's energy. Its also been a real honor to be their healer as well!
Who knew that I was gonna sign up to become a beautician and a guidance counselor all in the same pretty little package?!! I guess it really describes the true meaning of being, "A little touch of pretty"!!


"A little touch of pretty", started off as an inside joke...but what a pretty little journey this has been!! Who knows where this journey has yet to go... but I like to share with you what I know... 

XOXO
Preeti

No comments:

Post a Comment